Taradale, Napier, Hawkes Bay
My core values are to ensure your baby or child feels safe, loved and respected. I build strong, trusting relationships with children and families by being an honest and effective communicator.
In my home children experience a warm family setting where a variety of resources enable them to explore as they choose. Being a QUALIFIED TEACHER and PARENT OF 5, I have the skills to develop children's learning while allowing them and their interests to lead.
My environment stimulates all the senses, with materials to touch, create and make music. Combined with regular community outings, such as playgroup, aquarium or library, your child will be engaged, secure and happy.
Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher.
Courses I have finished
Bachelor of Primary Teaching
Activities I provide
- Creators Playgroup, park, library, Mainly Music
- Family oriented: baking, dress ups, dolls, cars, play dough, pet cats
- Indoors: wide range of toys, blocks, puzzles, books
- Outdoors: bikes, trikes, trampoline, slide, swing, sand pit, large grass area
- The arts: musical instruments, drawing, painting, creating, singing
- Trained swimming instructor - pool onsite (warmer months only)
|Monday||7.30 AM - 6.00 PM||2|
|Tuesday||7.30 AM - 6.00 PM||2|
|Wednesday||7.30 AM - 6.00 PM||2|
|Thursday||7.30 AM - 6.00 PM||2|
|Friday||7.30 AM - 6.00 PM||1|
|Holiday||7.00 AM - 5.00 PM||4|
|Phone||0800 273 286|
|referrals (at) creators.org.nz|