Starting the journey towards finding the right kind of childcare options for your family can be a daunting task. Who should I trust with my child? What kind of questions should I ask? Should I look at in-home childcare? Or go with an early childhood centre? As parents ourselves we understand the difficulties and we are here to make it as easy as possible for you. So in order to start our relationship, here are some thoughts... (it is all about trust in the end of day, so we will go first and then you can ask us any questions you may have!)
ON THE QUALITY FRONT
Children under 5 learn best when they are among secure relationships. We believe for some children these relationships are best fostered when three conditions are met: A consistent quality educator, a small group size, and a familiar home-like environment. So our Educarers offer the following:
- Small group sizes with a maximum of 4 children with one Educarer (With a maximum of 2 under 2’s).
- Education delivered from the safety of their own homes which has been licensed as fit to deliverer homebased childcare out of by Creators@Home.
- Passion to make a positive difference in the lives of children.
- Plenty of opportunities to have social interaction with their peers at our exclusive Playgroups. We have a special focus on nature, community and the arts.
We hand select our Educarers and they go through a rigorous vetting process. But ultimately our criteria is ‘Would we leave our children in their care?’ The answer always has to be a resounding YES!
We know that the price of childcare is sometimes one of the most significant costs in the lives of young families! That is why we do everything we can to be as flexible and supportive as we can be. As a not-for-profit trust we are in the privileged position to pour all our resources back into the care of the children. Therefore we can offer you some pretty good deals:
- We have a range of Educarers that offer different rates depending on qualification and location (Usually between $5 and $7 per hour)
- We offer 20 ECE for your 3 and 4 year old. That means they get up to 20 hours of childcare paid for by the government
- We don’t have any administration fees
- You will be eligible to receive WINZ support to help with the cost of childcare
- We provide free playgroups for our families
- And just to top it off we send the Educarer and your child on an outing once a term...all on us!
We really do believe children deserve our best. We spend our days dreaming up new ways to foster their creativity, their uniqueness and allow them to fulfil their full potential. And we are just getting started. So that is a little about us … now why don’t you click here so we can get to know you and your family a bit better.