Creators Early Learning Centres, Teacher
Our children need a hand to hold as they discover the wonder and beauty of the world.
We’re on the hunt for a full-time qualified Teacher with provisional/full registration at our Centre who is just as curious as our children are.
Who we are:
Creators Educational Trust is made of a kind-hearted bunch who care a whole lot about our future. Our children have ideas and voices and through our curriculum we work hand-in-hand to shape a world we’d all love to live in, founded on the values of aroha and manaakitanga.
We believe in:
- Love and connection
- The Reggio Emilia Approach
- Nature play
- Value-based learning
What you can expect:
In our Centre you get to be a part of a culture of discovery, work alongside whānau, contribute to the centre’s strategic direction, celebrate the individuality and potential of every child. All with our core philosophy in mind.
Why you should apply:
- Great team culture
- Be a part of an organisation that is a true not for profit and gives back to its people
- As a company we invest significantly in innovative pedagogy and professional development.
- Heart to heart connection with children, whanau and staff who become friends
- Daily opportunities to build the future on respect
Send your CV and cover letter outlining why you’re the person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org Att: Kym Gibson Include your relevant experience, personal goals and values
Applications Close 5pm 12th February 2021