Creators Grandview- Teacher, toddler room
Our children need a hand to hold as they discover the wonder and beauty of the world.
We’re on the hunt for a full-time Registered Teacher at our Grandview Centre who is just as curious as our children are.
We believe in:
- Love and connection
- The Reggio Emilia Approach
- Nature play
- Value-based learning
What you can expect:
Creators Grandview is a licensed early learning centre for 60 children.
In our Centre you get to be a part of a culture of discovery, work alongside whānau, contribute to the centre’s strategic direction, celebrate the individuality and potential of every child. All with our core philosophy in mind.
Why you should apply:
- Great team culture.
- Be a part of an organisation that is a true not for profit and gives back to its people.
- As a company we invest significantly in innovative pedagogy and professional development.
- Heart to heart connection with children, whānau and staff who become friends
- Daily opportunities to build the future on respect.
Send your CV and cover letter outlining why you’re the person for the role to email@example.com Att: Kym Gibson. Include your relevant experience, personal goals and values, and familiarity with the Reggio Emilia and RIE/Gerber approaches.
Applications close on 2nd August 2019